Monday, July 23, 2007





Again! i've taken ages to update this blog of mine, it seems that i've forgotten all about it.

Just the other day when i was about to start blogging again, i forgot my user ID and my login password, damn, that is why i took a long time to figure my way back to this blog.

It has been quite a bumpy ride the past months for me, finally got my results for this semester. I am happy with what i scored, not much to complain about it, at least, it's some improvement from the previous semester.

Over the past weeks, i've been having heaps of parties, busy taking new pics of myself and friends, eventually, i'll put their pictures online. Love them all, they look great!

Here's just an update of how i look like now... for those who cannot rem... (i've been told that i look different now..)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

lolx... finally update siaz.. kekee
well u looked great!
update soon... =]